- Blanch the spinach until soft. Rinse in fresh water. Blend until smooth. Check seasoning
- Blanch and ½ the baby carrots.
- Rub half the Street Food Chef Dark Mexican Style Seasoning on to the venison loin. Leave for 20 minutes. Seal in a hot pan with garlic and rosemary. Cook until pink. Remove from the pan and rest for 5 minutes
- Fry the cepes in a little butter until soft and golden brown
- Heat the Essential Cuisine Signature Beef Jus. Add the remaining Street Food Dark Mexican Style Seasoning and melt the chocolate into the sauce.
- Heat the carrots, feves and spinach puree. Arrange on a plate, with the sliced venison loin. Pour over the sauce and serve