- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
- Increase the heat and fry the lamb until golden brown, breaking up any lumps. Stir in the Essential Cuisine Spicy Persian Style Seasoning, Beef Stock Mix and apricots, cook for a few more minutes and remove from the heat. Beat in the herbs and eggs, allow to cool. Adjust the seasoning with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Butter a suitably sized, round, ovenproof dish. Layer the filo pastry sheets, at different angles, overhanging the sides, buttering each one as you go. Until you have used half the sheets.
- Spoon half of the meat mixture in a neat layer, cover with more sheets in the same way. Add the remaining mixture and sprinkle the feta on top, continue to cover with the filo pastry, still brushing with the butter.
- Draw up the overhanging edges and scrunch on top, finally brush and bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream.