1kg small new potatoes, scrubbed
75ml red wine vinegar
75g shallot, peeled and finely diced
12g Dijon mustard
50g anchovy fillets, finely chopped
12g garlic, peeled and finely chopped
200ml olive oil, plus an extra 15ml
75g vegetable oil
10 large skin on boneless chicken thighs
50g Essential Cuisine Chermoula Seasoning
375g rainbow chard, thick stalk removed
15ml lemon juice
250g Greek yoghurt
Small baby salad leaves for garnish
1. In a medium pot, cover the potatoes with water and bring to the boil. Cook over a medium high heat until tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain and cut the potatoes in half.
2. In a blender, combine the vinegar with the shallot, anchovies, mustard, garlic and puree until smooth. With the blender running, drizzle in the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Season to taste and pour into a large bowl. Add the warm potatoes and toss to coat.
3. In a large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over a high heat until smoking. Season the chicken with Chermoula Seasoning, salt & pepper. Add the chicken skin sided down and place a heavy frying on top to press. Reduce the heat to medium and cook the chicken until browned and crisp on the bottom 6-8 minutes.
4. Remove the top frying pan and turn the chicken over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes. Slice the chicken into 1-inch slices. Add the chicken with any juices to the potatoes and gently toss to coat.
5. In the same frying pan, add the rainbow chard over a medium heat, stirring until wilted, around 1 minutes. Season to taste.
6. In a medium bowl add the lemon juice and the extra 15ml olive oil and season lightly. Add the small baby salad leaves and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken and potatoes evenly on each plate. Top with the wilted rainbow chard and dressed salad leaves. Place a quenelle of Greek yoghurt on the side of each plate.