1kg mashed potato
25g butter or margarine
200g white onion, peeled & sliced
200g savoy cabbage, sliced
5g flat parsley
150g carrot, grated
16g Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock Mix
300g cooked gammon or bacon, diced
30ml olive oil or rapeseed oil
- Sauté the onion, garlic and cabbage together in a little oil and butter. Add the carrot and peas and cook for 1 minute Drain well once cooked.
- In a pan heat the mash potato with the butter and milk and add the cabbage, onion, peas, carrot, gammon and Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock Mix and combine well. mix in the chopped parsley.
- Brush a round cake tin with a little oil and butter press down the mixture and brush the top with the remaining oil and butter.
- Bake until a crisp finish has formed on top.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- In ramekins, brush with a little oil. Crack an egg into each and place in a deep baking tray.
- Pour hot water into the bottom of the tray so it half covers the ramekins, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the whites are set.