- Preheat an oven to 180°c.
- In a mixer bowl add the mince lamb, Essential Cuisine Spicy Persian Seasoning, Essential Cuisine Lamb Stock Mix, garlic powder, onion granules and beat for 5 minutes to break down the meat. Place in a suitable baking dish, making sure to push it down.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then turn over, cover and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing as thin as possible.
- In a large wide saucepan over a medium heat. Add the oil, onion and green pepper. Cook until the vegetables start to brown and soften.
- Add the sliced meat and chilli sauce. Cook until the sauce reduces around the meat.
- Serve with naan bread and salad.