- In a bowl, mix the grated potato, carrot and parsnip and sprinkle with salt. Leave for 5 minutes, rinse and squeeze dry in a tea towel.
- Slowly fry the diced pancetta in a little butter until crispy and golden. Strain on kitchen paper.
- Boil the cabbage and peas in the Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock Mix and 1/2 a litre of water until soft. Then strain.
- Mix all of the ingredients from step 1, 2 and 3 in a bowl with the garlic, spinach, herbs and the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix. Add a generous twist of black pepper.
- In a large oven proof frying pan, heat the oil. Carefully transfer the mix to the pan, pressing down and ensuring all the pan is equally covered. Fry gently for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the butter in small pieces around the edge.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, until golden grown and a crust has developed.