110g plain flour
5g Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix
450g potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 large onion, peeled and sliced
280g chicken, cooked
280g frozen sweetcorn, defrosted
Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes with the onion. Strain and leave to steam dry. Crush slightly.
- Make the batter in a blender with the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix, eggs, flour and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Heat about 5 mm of oil in a pan. When hot, spoon the batter into the pan, trying to keep separate. Cook for about 4 minutes each side. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone. Serve immediately.