- Make crème Anglaise as suggested but with less liquid to thicken, then cool.
- Roll out pastry place a saucer on face down and cut around it.
- Place whole apple peeled and cored in the middle of the pastry circle.
- Add a large teaspoon of biscoffe inside the empty core fill up with Crème Anglaise then fold over the apple to form a parcel.
- Cut out a couple of leaf shapes to decorate the parcel then egg wash all over and bake in a pre heated oven on 180 for 15- 20 min until golden.
- Serve right away with hot crème anglaise custard.