30ml vegetable oil
200g onion, diced
15g garlic puree
1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
90g balti curry paste
500g butternut squash, peeled and diced
300g carrot, peeled and diced
400g turnip, peeled and diced
500g cauliflower cut into florets
800g tinned chopped tomatoes
1 litre water
30g coriander, chopped 300g natural yoghurt
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the onion, garlic and apple. Cooking gently and stirring occasionally until softened. Then stir in the curry paste.
2. Add all of the vegetables, tinned tomatoes, water and Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock Mix. Add half of the fresh coriander and bring to the boil, then turn it down and leave with the lid on to cook for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and cook for a further 20 minutes or until all of the vegetables are soft and the sauce has thickened. Season appropriately.
4. Add the remaining coriander to the curry and the yoghurt.
5. Serve the curry into bowls topped with a dollop of yoghurt.