- Mix the Essential Cuisine Crème Anglaise Mix with the whole milk and the sugar.
- Whisking constantly, bring to a simmer and cook out for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into a clean container and leave to cool.
- When cool, churn in an ice cream machine until thick.
- Freeze until needed. For best results remove 20 minutes before serving.
Use this recipe as a delicious base for many different flavours such as...
- Rum flavouring, 50g raisins
- Zest 2 oranges
- Fold through lemon curd, top with crushed meringue when serving
- Fold through raspberry coulis for raspberry ripple
- Add freezable chunks of fudge, toffee, berries etc
- Add different fruit purees