- Place the milk, double cream and Essential Cuisine Crème Anglaise in a medium pan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil slowly, whisking continuously.
- When the anglaise has thickened and the starches have cooked out, place in a bowl and cover. Place in the fridge until it has completely cooled.
- Remove the anglaise from the fridge, whip in the mascarpone, camp coffee, masala and place in a piping bag.
- Take the cooked doughnuts and make a small pocket in the side, pipe in the custard, roll in a caster and icing sugar mix.
- Garnish with the cocoa powder and Serve.