- Combine half the oil in a bowl with the Essential Cuisine Beef Flavoured Vegan Stock Mix and the mince, mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a large saucepan on a high heat. Add the onion, carrot and celery, frying for a couple of minutes. Add the garlic and dried oregano and fry for another few minutes.
- Add the passata, season and turn down the heat to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Heat a pan of salted water to a rolling boil, add the pasta. Cooking as packet instructions.
- Add the marinated Nextera mince to the sauce, stirring until all combined. Bring back to a simmer. Check the seasoning and add sugar to taste.
- Add the pasta to warmed bowls, top with the sauce and serve.