800g cooked chickpeas
250g raw beetroot, peeled and grated
2 tbsp chopped parsley
50g whole meal breadcrumbs
60g Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning
10 slices halloumi
10 brioche buns
Rocket, to serve
1. Put the chickpeas in a bowl and mash them up. Add 40g of the Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning, the beetroot, parsley, breadcrumbs and the egg. Mix well and form into 10 patties
2. Mix the halloumi with the remaining Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning and leave for a couple of minutes.
3. Fry or bbq the patties for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned and hot in the centre. Fry or bbq the halloumi until starting to colour and soften
4. Put a few rocket leaves on the bottom of each roll, then stack the halloumi and then the pattie.
5. Great served with chilli jam for a real kick