10 large portabello mushrooms
2 onions finely chopped
200g sliced mushrooms
4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
100g diced sourdough
150g chopped walnuts
1 bunch flat parsley chopped
10g Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning
1. Sweat the onion and garlic. Add the sliced mushroom and thyme. season. Add the smoked paprika and half the of Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning. Cook for 1 minute. Mix into the chopped sour dough, parsley and the walnuts.
2. Season the portabello mushrooms with the other half of the Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning and grill top side down on a high heat bbq. Turn after 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn back over and pile with the mushroom, walnut and bread mix.
4. Place on tin foil and cover with another sheet of tin foil and crimp the edges to make a bag.
5. Cook for 5-6 minutes on a medium heat until the bread top is warm