5 baked baguettes
1 red onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 pinch dried mixed herbs
800g chopped tinned tomatoes
3 courgettes, diced
3 peppers, diced
2 red onions, diced
3 large flat mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves
500g grated cheddar
FOR THE BASE
1. Sweat the onion and garlic together in a pan, cook until soft. Then add the dried herbs and Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix.
2. Add the tinned tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and blend with a hand blender until smooth, set aside.
FOR THE TOPPINGS
1. Roast all of the vegetables on a high heat for 10 minutes with the garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Sweat the mushrooms in a pan until they are soft and strain.
3. Remove the rosemary and thyme from the vegetables.
1. Slice the baguettes in half lengthways. For a healthier option, remove the soft white bread from the inside, if not, return to the oven until crispy.
2. Cover with the tomato sauce base and stack the roast vegetables on top.
3. Top with grated cheese and return to theoven until the cheese has melted. Your healthybaguette pizzas are now ready to serve!