- Pre heat your oven to 180°c.
- Mix the Essential Cuisine Game Glace and rapeseed oil together and brush all over the medallions.
- Heat a suitably sized frying pan on a high heat, add a splash of oil, sear the meat on all sides until evenly coloured. Remove from the pan and place on a tray.
- Add the butter, shallots, garlic, bay-leaves and thyme to the juices in the pan on a medium heat. Fry gently for a few minutes until softened.
- Deglaze the pan with the port and place on a high heat until reduced by two thirds. Add the Essential Cuisine Signature Beef Jus and bring to the simmer, cook for 5-10 minutes and pass the jus through a fine chinois, keep warm.
- Heat a clean pan on a medium heat, add the butter and saute the bacon and wild mushrooms until coloured, stir in the chestnuts, drain the excess fat through a sieve.
- Pour the jus back into the mix and bring back to the simmer.
- Quickly saute the spinach in rapeseed oil, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then drain.
- All of your components are now ready to plate.