3kg chicken wings, tips removed, drums and flat separated
25g celery salt
10g white pepper
5g black pepper
Oil for cooking
500ml coconut milk
250ml sweet chilli sauce
125ml dark soy sauce
Cornflour, mixed with little water
15g dried chilli flakes
200g roasted peanuts, chopped
50g spring onion, green top only, finely sliced
15g fresh coriander, chopped
1. Preheat a fryer to 180°c
2. In a large bowl combine the wings and all the dry spices. Let sit in the fridge for up to 4 hours until ready to cook.
3. Place all the sauce ingredients apart from the cornflour into a saucepan. Bring to the boil and pour in the cornflour mix, continue cooking until it thickens.
4. Place the wings into a fryer basket in small batches. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until core temp of 75°c is reached.
5. When cooked toss the wings in the sauce, reserving some to serve.
6. Place in a serving dish and garnish.