500g potatoes, peeled and diced
250g onion, finely chopped
500g grated cheddar
30g parsley, chopped
20 puff pastry squares
3 eggs, whisked
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. In a large bowl mix the potato, onion, cheddar cheese, parsley and Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock Mix.
3. Divide the mixture between 10 of the puff pastry squares, leaving at least 1 cm around of the edge free ready to be sealed.
4. Brush the edges with the egg and place the other puff pastry square on top, crimp the edges with a fork or your fingers.
5. Place on a tray, brush with egg wash again and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Once cooked they are ready to be served!