- Preheat a waterbath to 55c.
- Rub the lamb rumps with the Essential Cuisine Lamb Glace and vac-pac. Place in the waterbath for 1 hour.
- Remove from the bags and pan fry, then rest before carving.
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted boiling water, cook for 25 minutes until tender, drain. Warm through the cream and butter to malt. Mash the potatoes, the gradually add the cream to get a smooth pomme puree.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the shallots cut side down. Leave until they are nicely charred.
- Blanch the samphire in boiling salted water. Then remove onto a lined tray. Keep warm.
- Add the tepid water and Essential Cuisine Premier Lamb Jus to a small saucepan, bring to the boil slowly.
- Plate the dish and serve.