- Fry the potatoes in the oil until golden and crispy all over.
- Add in the onion, herbs, tomatoes, Essential Cuisine Dark Mexican Style Seasoning and Essential Cuisine Beef Stock Mix. Combine all together and cook for 3-4 minutes, to allow the onion to soften and the tomatoes to break down.
- When the potato mixture is ready, fold into the corned beef. Using a gloved hand, combine all the ingredients really well and shape into 10 even sized balls or sausage shapes.
- Mix the dried onions with the breadcrumbs.
- Pass the corned beef hash bon bon through the seasoned flour, egg wash and onion breadcrumbs ensuring complete coverage. If necessary, repeat the egg wash and breadcrumb process twice.
- Deep fry each bon bon in a deep fat fryer. When the crumb has turned golden in colour and crispy, remove from the fryer and drain on a drip tray and finish through a pre heated oven at 170 degrees until the core temperature has reached 72 degrees.