3kg whole chicken wings
150g Street Food Chef Persian Style Seasoning
100ml vegetable oil
400g onion, sliced
4 limes, cut into wedges to serve
200ml rice wine vinegar
300g caster sugar
500g fresh red chillies, sliced
30g fresh coriander, leaves only
100g sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 180°c
2. In a large bowl add the wings, Street Food Chef Persian Style Seasoning and oil, mixing well. Leave to marinate overnight.
3. In a saucepan add the vinegar and sugar. Bring to the boil and reduce by a third. Add a splash of water if too sweet. Pour over the chillies and leave overnight.
4. Put the coriander leaves, yoghurt and sour cream in a blender and blitz until smooth. Season to taste.
5. Place the sliced onion on a baking tray. Pour over the chicken wings and mix through the onions. Bake for 30 minutes, making sure to turn the wings every 10 minutes.
6. Pile up the wings on a suitable serving dish, pour over the onions and any juices from the pan. Serve with pickled chillies, coriander yoghurt and lime wedges.