20 floured tortillas (for a healthier alternative, use wholemeal tortillas)
4 mixed peppers, thinly sliced
4 red onions, thinly sliced
50g fajita seasoning (dependant on desired heat)
10g Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix
6 large chicken breasts, sliced into fingers
Guacamole (optional) Salsa (optional)
1. Mix the fajita seasoning with the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix. Sprinkle the mix on the chicken, ensuring all of the chicken is evenly coated.
2. Pan-fry the chicken, add the pepper and onion. Cook together until the chicken is done and the vegetables are soft.
3. Warm the tortillas in the microwave or oven.
4. Place the chicken and vegetable mix in a line down the centre of the tortilla. Fold the end in and roll into a tube shape.
5. Serve with guacamole and salsa on the side with a selection of finely sliced or grated vegetables such as carrot and cucumber.