10 chapatti breads
100g natural yoghurt
5g chilli powder
36g Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning
5g ground cumin
600g chicken breast – cut into small dice
30ml sunflower oil
400g onion – peeled, 300g sliced and 100g finely diced
20g red chilli – finely chopped
3g chaat masala
- Preheat an oven to 200°c.
- In a large bowl mix the yoghurt, salt, chilli powder, cumin and Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning, then stir in the chicken, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Spread the chicken out on a roasting tray and cook the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally, until brown. Stir in the chilli, salt and chaat masala, add the cooked chicken and set aside keeping warm.
- Warm up the chapatti breads, divide the chicken mixture between the chapattis, add the raw diced onion with the coriander and spinach chutney.