1.2 kg boneless chicken thigh,pounded flat
1 large onion, halved
2 thick wooden skewers
600g Greek yoghurt
60ml lemon juice
180ml olive oil
30g garlic, finely chopped
3g cayenne pepper
72g Essential Cuisine Spicy Persian Style Seasoning
- Preheat an oven to 200°c.
- In a large bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and stir well.
- Add the flattened chicken, stirring to combine well. Cover a place in the fridge overnight to marinade.
- On a large baking tray lined with parchment. Use the 2 halves of onion and place a skewer in each vertically like a spit. Skewer the chicken thighs individually, rotating each one 90 degrees.
- Cook for 1 ½ hours, until internal temperature reaches 75°c. let cool for 10 minutes.
- Carve off slices of chicken, place on bread and salad of choice.