20ml vegetable oil
300g feta cheese, cut into 1cm pieces
100g cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
100g sun blush tomatoes, cut into dice
100g edamame beans, shelled
20ml fresh lemon juice
60ml extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground pepper & sea salt
150g toasted pumpkin seeds
Finely chopped chives
1. Gently fry the rice in the oil in a suitable pan, stir in the EC Chermoula Seasoning and continue gently cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Add the stock mix and the water, bring to the boil and simmer until the Gallo Sustainable Basmati rice is cooked as per the instructions.
3. Drain and cool on a tray in the fridge.
4. In a suitable bowl, gently mix the cooked rice, feta, beetroot, tomato and beans.
5. Blend together the lemon juice, oil and the EC Vegetable Mirepoix Glace, mix through the salad.
6. Season to your taste with freshly ground pepper and sea salt.
7. Spoon into a serving dish and sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and chives.
8. Your Gallo Rice Salad with Feta, Beetroot, Sun Blush Tomato and Pumpkin seeds is now ready to serve.