40 smoked pancetta rashers
10x150g turkey escalopes
500g sausage meat
100g fresh white breadcrumbs
100g onion, peeled, chopped and cooked
100g dried cranberries
50g cranberry sauce
Zest of one large orange
10g Essential Cuisine Turkey Stock Mix
Freshly ground black pepper
20ml vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180◦c.
- Lay out four pancetta rashers per escalope onto a chopping board. Place the turkey on top. Mix the sausage, breadcrumbs, onion, cranberries, sauce, orange zest and Turkey Stock Mix into a large bowl.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and mix together well, put into a piping bag.
- Pipe 10 equal amounts of farce onto the escalopes and gently roll, then wrap the pancetta around the turkey.
- Heat a suitable pan on a medium heat, add the oil and gently seal the roulade on all sides.
- Place in the oven, turning occasionally until cooked through, remove and keep warm.
- Meanwhile make your turkey gravy (please see the Turkey Gravy recipe) in the same pan, using the sediment from the base.
- Serve in suitable takeaway containers for your guests to enjoy!