2.5kg lattice fries
1kg chicken mini fillets
50g Essential Cuisine SFC BBQ Seasoning
8g celery salt
200g gluten free flour
150ml buffalo hot sauce
20ml sour cream
200g sliced dill pickles
1. In a medium bowl, add the buttermilk, celery, salt & Essential Cuisine SFC BBQ Seasoning, mix well. Add the chicken mini fillets, mix well again. Cover & place the bowl in the fridge overnight.
2. Place the stilton, roquefort, mayonnaise & sour cream in a blender and blitz until smooth.
3. Preheat a fryer to 180c.
4. Place the chicken in a fryer basket and fry for 5-10 minutes until cooked.
5. Cook the fries in another basket and cook as per packet instructions.
6. Roughly chop the chicken and place in a bowl, pour over the buffalo sauce & toss until evenly coated.
7. Place the fries evenly between the serving bowls, top with the chicken, drizzle over the blue cheese dressing & add the pickles.