5 small ripe avocados
3 corn on the cob (Pre-cooked cobs works too)
10 spring onions
6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
2 red chilli
1 bunch of coriander or parsley to garnish
40g of mixed toasted seeds
30g of unsalted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the Riso Gallo Nero (Black) Wholegrain Sustainable rice by placing the pouch into the microwave and follow the packet instructions. Once ready, place the rice in a mixing bowl and dress with a drizzle of oil and a little salt.
2. Mix the SFC Chermoula Seasoning with the softened butter and a drizzle of oil and put to the side.
3. Leave the husk on the corn and place it onto a microwave safe dish. Cook it for about 4-5 minutes until soft. Let it rest for 5 minutes and when still warm peel it well. Flash them on a griddle pan or if you can, over a BBQ or with a blow torch to give them a nice roasted flavour.
4. Brush them with the mix of oil, butter and Street Food Chef Chermoula Seasoning and cook them for 1 last minute in the microwave to allow the mix to cook and penetrate the cobs. Separate the corn from the cob and chop into big pieces.
5. Wash the spring onions and chop. Peel the avocados and char them with the torch and slice them. Chop the chilli and mix all the ingredients together with the red rice. Season with just a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, lime zest and lime juice of 1 lime.
6. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve