1.2kg chicken boneless, large dice
75g hung yoghurt
20g fresh ginger, finely chopped
6g red chilli powder
50g garlic, finely chopped
25g tomato puree
70g Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning
5 tomatoes, quartered
2 onions, peeled and cut into 16
2 green peppers, deseeded and cut into 16
- Preheat an oven to 200°c.
- Place the chicken, yoghurt, ginger, chilli, garlic, tomato puree and Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well, cover and place in a fridge overnight.
- Take some skewers & thread on the chicken followed by onion, tomato, pepper and then repeat until there are 3 pieces of each on the skewers.
- Cook in an oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with salad, bread and sauce of your choice.