400g good quality pizza sauce
Nigella seeds, for garnish
20g roughly chopped coriander
150g cauliflower florets
250g NextEra Plant Based Chicken Style Pieces
75g Street Food Chef South Indian Seasoning
75g rapeseed oil
500g ‘00’ fine flour
5g fi ne sea salt
7g sachet dried yeast
10g caster sugar
30g extra virgin olive oil
350g warm water
200g diced cooked potato
50g chopped white onion
150g cooked spinach
20g rapeseed oil
20g Street Food Chef Indian Seasoning
Vegan ‘Paneer’ Cheese Sauce
300g silken/soft tofu
16g Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix
100g plant based milk
5g lemon juice
5g dijon mustard
Tikka Masala Sauce
400g chopped tinned tomatoes
20g tomato paste
100g white onion, finely chopped
20g garlic, chopped
10g lemon juice
50g Street Food Chef South Indian Seasoning
100g full fat greek yogurt
20g rapeseed oil
Pickled Red Onions
200g sliced red onions
100g white wine vinegar
50g granulated sugar
1. Dough - Add the fl our and salt to a bowl and combine, then make a well in the centre. Mix the sugar, yeast and olive oil into a jug with the warm water. Add into the well in the bowl and mix until a dough is formed. Cover and set aside to prove.
2. Pickled Red Onions – Place the water, vinegar and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil. Pour over the onions and allow to cool.
3. Saag Aloo – Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add the potatoes and fry until they colour a little. Add the spinach and SFC South Indian Seasoning cook and stir together. Set aside to cool.
4. Tikka Masala Sauce – Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the onion and garlic. Add the tomato past and cook for 1 minute. Add the sugar and the SFC South Indian Seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomato and lemon juice and bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the Greek yogurt and remove from the heat.
5. Vegan ‘Paneer’ Cheese Sauce – Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Add to a pan and heat through gently. Cool and set aside.
6. Coat the caulifl ower with half of the 75g oil and half of the 75g of SFC South Indian Seasoning and the same with the NextEra plant-based chicken. Place them on separate trays and roast in a 180°C oven. 10 minutes for the plant-based chicken and 15-20 minutes for the caulifl ower until tender. Allow to cool.
7. Knock back the pizza dough and split into 4 even pieces. Roll out on a fl oured surface into a 10-inch round base.
8. Spread a ladle of the pizza sauce on the base. Top with the caulifl ower, plant-based chicken and saag aloo. Spoon on some of the tandoori sauce and the paneer sauce followed by the nigella seeds.
9. Heat your oven to its highest heat setting (if you have a pizza stone this can be heated too). Place the pizza in the oven on a tray or the stone and cook until the dough has risen, and the cheese has melted. This will take 3-5 minutes depending on the oven.
10. Top with the pickled onions and the chopped coriander. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.