400g good quality pizza sauce
4 large eggs
200g queso fresco cheese
50g Street Food Chef Chermoula Seasoning
150g chorizo, diced
8 Rashers of streaky bacon, cooked
100g blanched spinach
500g ‘00’ fine flour
5g fi ne sea Salt
7g sachet dried yeast
10g caster sugar
30g extra virgin olive oil
350g warm water
Pickled Red Onions
200g sliced red onions
100ml white wine vinegar
50g granulated sugar
1. Dough - Add the flour and salt to a bowl and combine, then make a well in the centre. Mix the sugar, yeast and olive oil into a jug with the warm water. Add into the well in the bowl and mix until a dough is formed. Cover and set aside to prove.
2. Mix the 400g of tomato sauce with the 50g of SFC Chermoula Seasoning. Set aside.
3. Pickled Red Onions – Place the water, vinegar and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil. Pour over the onions and allow to cool.
4. Knock back the pizza dough and split into 4 even pieces. Roll out on a floured surface into a 10-inch round base.
5. Spread a ladle of the pizza sauce on the base. Top evenly with the bacon, spinach, chorizo, and cheese. Crack an egg into the centre of the pizza.
6. Heat your oven to its highest heat setting (if you have a pizza stone this can be heated too). Place the pizza in the oven on a tray or the stone and cook until the dough has risen, and the cheese has melted. This will take 3-5 minutes depending on the oven.
7. Once cooked top with guacamole, crumbled nachos and pickled onions. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.