- Put a griddle pan over a medium high heat.
- In a small saucepan add the vinegar, sugar, water and Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning. Bring to a boil over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over the white cabbage and leave overnight to marinate.
- Mix the katsu sauce with the ketchup and place in a squeezy bottle.
- Put the bratwurst on the griddle pan. Cook for about 8 minutes, turning every now and then.
- Place the bratwurst in the roll, top with the sauerkraut, curry ketchup and garnish with crispy onions.