Essential Cuisine are proud to offer their best-selling foodservice products to home cooks across the nation.
Used in professional kitchens for over 25 years, our range of Stocks, Gravies and Jus will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes at home!
- Add the juices from a roast to make our delicious gravy even richer
- Slowly sweat down sliced onions and add prepared gravy for a rich onion gravy
- For light soups, sauces and risotto, just use 12g of Essential Cuisine Stock Mix per litre of water
- Sprinkle the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix on chips or wedges for extra mouth-watering flavour
- Essential Cuisine Beef Stock is the perfect ingredient for slow cooker recipes
For more inspiring tips follow @ECHomeCook on Twitter.
To find out where you can purchase our high quality home cook range please call 01606 541 490 or email [email protected]
24th October 2020
Read More >
Despite the uncertainty around firework displays and local bonfires, there is one thing for certain… consumers will be seeking hearty, warming meals to rid the winter chills as the dark nights roll in! Help your customers celebrate the 5th of November from the comfort of their own home with these delicious takeaway menu ideas.
16th October 2020
Read More >
In today’s connected world, we are given so many opportunities to experiment with ethnic flavours, street food inspired dishes, as well as reviving culinary classics with added contemporary twists. Although Asian cuisine and flavours have dominated the street food revolution, we’re now seeing influences from all corners of the world, from the sweet and smokey flavours of American BBQ to spicy Jamaican jerk.
Take a look at our Interactive Recipe Books
We recommend ‘Essential Book of Soups’, ‘From Garden to Kitchen’, and ‘The Essential Book of British Classics’.
VIEW ALL RECIPE BOOKS >
Use it in these recipes...