Essential Cuisine are proud to offer their best-selling foodservice products to home cooks across the nation.
Used in professional kitchens for over 25 years, our range of Stocks, Gravies and Jus will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes at home!
- Add the juices from a roast to make our delicious gravy even richer
- Slowly sweat down sliced onions and add prepared gravy for a rich onion gravy
- For light soups, sauces and risotto, just use 12g of Essential Cuisine Stock Mix per litre of water
- Sprinkle the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix on chips or wedges for extra mouth-watering flavour
- Essential Cuisine Beef Stock is the perfect ingredient for slow cooker recipes
For more inspiring tips follow @ECHomeCook on Twitter.
To find out where you can purchase our high quality home cook range please call 01606 541 490 or email [email protected]
16th October 2020
Read More >
In today’s connected world, we are given so many opportunities to experiment with ethnic flavours, street food inspired dishes, as well as reviving culinary classics with added contemporary twists. Although Asian cuisine and flavours have dominated the street food revolution, we’re now seeing influences from all corners of the world, from the sweet and smokey flavours of American BBQ to spicy Jamaican jerk.
15th October 2020
Read More >
Although Christmas is likely to be very different this year, we are here to inspire your working kitchen. Whether you will be operating on Christmas day or offering a delivery service, we know that Christmas dinner will be the focal point of the day! 12% of Brits, that’s 8 million, will enjoy a vegan or vegetarian Christmas, according to an animal welfare charity*. In addition to this, 24% of Brits will cater for plant-based and vegetarian family members or friends on the special day.
Take a look at our Interactive Recipe Books
We recommend ‘Essential Book of Soups’, ‘From Garden to Kitchen’, and ‘The Essential Book of British Classics’.
VIEW ALL RECIPE BOOKS >
Use it in these recipes...