Essential Cuisine are proud to offer their best-selling foodservice products to home cooks across the nation.
Used in professional kitchens for over 25 years, our range of Stocks, Gravies and Jus will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes at home!
- Add the juices from a roast to make our delicious gravy even richer
- Slowly sweat down sliced onions and add prepared gravy for a rich onion gravy
- For light soups, sauces and risotto, just use 12g of Essential Cuisine Stock Mix per litre of water
- Sprinkle the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix on chips or wedges for extra mouth-watering flavour
- Essential Cuisine Beef Stock is the perfect ingredient for slow cooker recipes
For more inspiring tips follow @ECHomeCook on Twitter.
To find out where you can purchase our high quality home cook range please call 01606 541 490 or email [email protected]
21st September 2020
Read More >
With British Food Fortnight approaching, Essential Cuisine is calling on the hospitality industry to bang the drum for British produce ‘like never before’.
With Covid having devastated the food and drink industry for much of 2020, the annual event, says Senior Business Development Chef at Essential Cuisine, Jonathan Harvey-Barnes, takes on an even greater significance.
7th September 2020
Read More >
The next part of our culinary journey will take us across East Asia, from the Southeast peninsula of Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia, travelling further North to Korea and China, discovering influential flavours that are popular across the globe. Asia has the richest and most diverse cuisine on the planet and is the original home of modern street food...
Take a look at our Interactive Recipe Books
We recommend ‘Essential Book of Soups’, ‘From Garden to Kitchen’, and ‘The Essential Book of British Classics’.
VIEW ALL RECIPE BOOKS >
Use it in these recipes...