Essential Cuisine are proud to offer their best-selling foodservice products to home cooks across the nation.
Used in professional kitchens for over 25 years, our range of Stocks, Gravies and Jus will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes at home!
- Add the juices from a roast to make our delicious gravy even richer
- Slowly sweat down sliced onions and add prepared gravy for a rich onion gravy
- For light soups, sauces and risotto, just use 12g of Essential Cuisine Stock Mix per litre of water
- Sprinkle the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix on chips or wedges for extra mouth-watering flavour
- Essential Cuisine Beef Stock is the perfect ingredient for slow cooker recipes
For more inspiring tips follow @ECHomeCook on Twitter.
To find out where you can purchase our high quality home cook range please call 01606 541 490 or email [email protected]
24th March 2021
Read More >
Without doubt lockdown has drawn my attention towards food more than ever. Whether it be deciding what’s for dinner, reminiscing childhood favourites and re-creating the classic 70’s bacon suet roll, shopping locally, conversations about food has never seemed so relevant. I’ve been part of the Essential Cuisine family of chefs for over 13 years and served the longest “apprenticeship” in catering history and am proud to part of the team. Away from my usual day to day chef visits, working from home has taught many of us new skills. From de-boning chicken, broth making, slow cooking, to pie making and of course sourdough!
26th February 2021
Read More >
For many years, Essential Cuisine have supported schools up and down the country, by not just supplying time saving products, but by teaching pupils vital skills about nutrition and cooking.
Take a look at our Interactive Recipe Books
We recommend ‘Essential Book of Soups’, ‘From Garden to Kitchen’, and ‘The Essential Book of British Classics’.
VIEW ALL RECIPE BOOKS >
Use it in these recipes...