Essential Cuisine are proud to offer their best-selling foodservice products to home cooks across the nation.
Used in professional kitchens for over 25 years, our range of Stocks, Gravies and Jus will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes at home!
- Add the juices from a roast to make our delicious gravy even richer
- Slowly sweat down sliced onions and add prepared gravy for a rich onion gravy
- For light soups, sauces and risotto, just use 12g of Essential Cuisine Stock Mix per litre of water
- Sprinkle the Essential Cuisine Chicken Stock Mix on chips or wedges for extra mouth-watering flavour
- Essential Cuisine Beef Stock is the perfect ingredient for slow cooker recipes
For more inspiring tips follow @ECHomeCook on Twitter.
To find out where you can purchase our high quality home cook range please call 01606 541 490 or email [email protected]
7th July 2020
Read More >
According to recent research conducted by The Food People, consumers have become “tropical obsessed” as individuals look for holiday twists in their daily lives to boost their moods and give them that holiday feeling! Watermelon, coconut, passionfruit and mango are amongst some of the favourites. In terms of dishes - homemade mango salsa, goat curry, jerk chicken, plus lesser known dishes such as bbq pineapple and coconut pavlova. There has also been growth in tropical and Caribbean spices, marinades and flavours - particularly for BBQ’s and summer eating.
27th March 2020
Read More >
It is clear that the challenge of the Covid-19 Coronavirus is both unprecedented and global in nature and we are all feeling it in both our personal and professional lives.
Take a look at our Interactive Recipe Books
We recommend ‘Essential Book of Soups’, ‘From Garden to Kitchen’, and ‘The Essential Book of British Classics’.
VIEW ALL RECIPE BOOKS >
Use it in these recipes...