- Put the flour and Essential Cuisine Beef Stock Mix into a large bowl, whisk in the eggs till you have a thick paste. Gradually mix in the milk until you achieve a smooth batter. Rest for half an hour.
- Put the water into a suitable saucepan, whisk in the Essential Cuisine Beef Gravy Mix, bring to the simmer whisking constantly, cook for 5 minutes and keep warm. Stir in the caramelised onions if required.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C. place in a 23cm ovenproof frying pan to heat through.
- Remove the hot pan and add a little beef dripping, place on a high heat and pour in 1/10th of the batter mix from a jug until it coats the pan base. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, then remove and flip, cook for another 3 minutes. Continue till 10 wraps are cooked, keep warm in a very low oven.
- Season the steaks with the stock powder and pepper, pan fry on a high heat in. the beef dripping until rare. Allow to rest and keep warm, add any juices to the gravy.
- To make the wraps, crisp up the puddings on a hot griddle, place 1/10th of the sliced Sirloin on each one, then spread with horseradish. Continue with all the wraps.
- Then serve with pickles and an individual pot of gravy for dipping.