- Peel the vegetables. Slice the beetroot in half, the swede and celeriac into quarters.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice all the vegetables.
- In an oven-proof dish alternatively line up slices of each vegetable, intercepting with the sliced garlic and thyme leaves, and a twist of black pepper.
- Pour over the Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix and Essential Cuisine Signature Chicken Stock Reduction. Bake in the oven for 180°C for approximately 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Pour over the double cream and sprinkle with the grated parmesan. Return to the oven for a further 20 minutes. The cream should be absorbed and the parmesan melted.