30ml olive oil
15g garlic paste
400g mixed pepper, de-seeded and sliced
250g courgette, grated
30g mild chilli powder
800g tinned chopped tomatoes
800g tinned black beans
800g tinned kidney beans
30g fresh coriander, chopped
10 large tortillas
4 little gem lettuce - shredded
LIME AND RED ONION RICE
1 litre water
16g Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix
80ml lime juice
150g red onion, finely sliced
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, peppers and courgettes for 2 minutes. Then stir in the chilli paste.
2. Tip in the tomatoes, stirring until it comes to a simmer. Season with salt, simmer until thickened, add the black beans and kidney beans and stir in the coriander.
3. In a large pot add the litre of water and Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock, bring to the boil.
4. Add the rice, place on a lid and boil for 5 minutes. Then take off the heat and leave for 10 minutes. While still hot, stir in the lime juice and red onion.
5. Lay out the tortillas, place the lettuce, rice and bean mixture. Roll up and serve!