300g red cabbage, very finely sliced
150ml lime juice plus 30ml for the avocado
200g radish, very finely sliced
30g fresh coriander, chopped
2 ripe avocado, crushed
500g raw king prawns
30ml olive oil
20 corn tortillas
150g sour cream
1. In a large bowl add the red cabbage, radish, coriander and lime juice. Mix well and let rest for 30 minutes.
2. Place the avocado in a small bowl, add the lime juice and mash together. Set aside until later.
3. Mix the Street Food Chef Dark Mexican Seasoning with the prawns to marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the olive oil, then the prawns. Cook for 2 minutes a side or until cooked through.
5. Warm up the corn tortillas, divide the red cabbage between them. Then sour cream, avocado and prawns.