1kg swede, peeled and diced
150g olive oil
2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
300g kale, stems removed and chopped
1tsp red chilli flakes
45g lime juice
20 corn tortillas
200g roasted feta
Mole sauce to garnish
1. Preheat an oven to 200°c.
2. In a baking tray add the swede, Street Food Chef Dark Mexican Seasoning and 90g olive oil. Mix well and roast for 45 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times through the cooking time.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and sauté stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes until soft and browned.
Add the kale, chilli flakes and water, cook for around 3 minutes until the kale is tender and still green.
4. Add the roasted swede, season if needed and toss to combine. In a small bowl mix the watercress with the lime juice, season with salt.
5. Warm up the corn tortillas, divide the swede mixture between the tacos and top with the watercress and roasted feta.