- Heat a griddle pan on a high heat. Mark the sour dough slices in batches, with a criss cross pattern on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat the butter in a suitable pan, stir in the egg and season to your taste.
- Cook gently to create soft curds of egg. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley and crème fraiche.
- Place the griddled sour dough onto warm plates, place a strip of salmon on top and spoon equal quantities of the egg mix onto each. Garnish the top with the remaining salmon.
- Whisk the Lobster Glace into the Hollandaise Sauce and serve apart.
- Place the parsley on top to garnish and serve.