- Heat the mirin, soy sauce and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Leave to cool. Pour over the peeled hard boiled eggs and leave overnight.
- Cut the chicken in half lengthways. Brush with ½ the EC aromatic Asian base. Marinade for 20 minutes, then roast in the oven until brown and cooked through.
- Mix the water, Essential Cuisine Signature Chicken Stock Reduction, the remaining Aromatic Base and Master Base and bring to a simmer.
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions. Fry the mushrooms in the garlic and butter.
- In a bowl, arrange all the garnish ingredients. Slice the chicken and place on top.
- Pour the stock in the bowl and garnish with the chopped coriander, pickled vegetables of your choice and the lime wedges.