32g fine cracked black pepper
16g Chinese five-spice
1kg chicken breast, cut into strips
10g Street Food Chef Peanut Free Satay Seasoning
3 eggs, beaten
150g onion, peeled & finely sliced
100g green pepper, deseeded & sliced
20g garlic, crushed
1. Preheat a fryer to 180˚c.
2. Mix the salt, five-spice and pepper in a small bowl and set aside until needed.
3. Mix together the cornflour and Street Food Chef Peanut Free Satay Seasoning. Coat the chicken in the cornflour mix and shake off the excess, add the eggs, then back into the cornflour mix.
4. Gently lower the chicken in the fryer and cook for 3 minutes, drain on kitchen paper.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the onion and pepper, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and mix thoroughly.
6. Add the fried chicken and evenly sprinkle the five-spice mixture, quickly toss all the ingredients together. Remove from the heat.
7. Serve immediately.