- Heat the oil in a suitably sized frying pan, season the partridge breasts to your taste and seal all around until golden brown, add the butter and baste with the cooking juices.
- When cooked, remove the breasts from the pan, keep warm and allow to rest.
- Add the shallots to the pan and fry gently until they are tender, but with not too much colour, add the port and reduce by two thirds over a high heat.
- In a separate saucepan, whisk the Essential Cuisine Premier Veal Jus concentrate into the tepid water, bring to the boil stirring constantly, allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour onto the shallot and port reduction and simmer again for 5 minutes, whisk in the Essential Cuisine Game Glace, season to your taste and keep warm.
- Arrange your partridge breasts on warm plates, with the hot potato cubes, quenelles of puree and buttered greens. Drizzle the jus around and serve extra apart if desired.