- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the onion, carrot, squash and apinch of salt. Sweat for five minutes.
- Add the garlic along with the water and Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix.
- Cook until the squash is soft, then blitz into a smooth veloute. Adjust seasoning if required.
- Spread the ricotta out on a tray and blowtorch until charred.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, add the tortelloni cooking as per the packet instructions.
- Divide the veloute between 10 serving bowls, place the tortelloni on top.
- Garnish with the ricotta and sage leaves and serve