- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Wash the asparagus spears, simmer gently for 3-5 minutes then remove into iced water until completely cooled. Drain and pat dry with a cloth.
- Wash the Jersey Royals, place them into the same water and boil gently for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the shallots, wine, Essential Cuisine Fish Stock and bay leaves into a suitable saucepan or deep baking tray, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Carefully place the salmon fillets into the cooking liquor and poach until the flesh is firm. Cover with buttered parchment paper if required.
- Remove the salmon and bay leaves, cover and keep warm.
- Warm the Essential Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce to 55-60◦c. Stir in the Essential Cuisine Lobster Glace and the chopped chives and lemon juice if required
- Reheat the asparagus, drain the potatoes and dress onto the warm plates, place the salmon onto the asparagus and drizzle the Hollandaise sauce over all of the ingredients, this will also season the dish.