- Mix the Essential Cuisine Crème Anglaise Mix with the whole milk, condensed milk and the peanut butter. Bring to a simmer and whisking constantly, cook out for 3-4 minutes. Pour into a clean container and place in the fridge to chill. Don’t start step 3 until the mix has cooled.
- Line a terrine mould with clingfilm.
- Whisk the double cream to soft peak. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peak and then add the sugar. Whisk again until the sugar has been incorporated.
- Fold the cream into the peanut mix. Then carefully fold in the meringue 1/3 at a time.
- Gently pour into the lined terrine mould and freeze overnight for best results.
- When needed, turn out of the mould and slice, being careful to remove all the clingfilm