10 140g cod portions, skin on
250g potted brown shrimp
160g Essential Cuisine Lobster Sauce
900ml tepid water
100ml double cream
30ml lemon juice
20g flat parsley, chopped
Peas & Spinach
500g baby spinach, washed
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In two large frying pans, divide the butter between them. Melt the butter over a medium heat. As the butter foams, turns golden, add the fish skin side down. Pan fry them for 5 minutes.
2. In a large saucepan add the butter, water, peas and spinach, over a medium high heat, cook with a lid on for 4 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, add the tepid water and Lobster Sauce, bring to a simmer, whisking until it thickens. Add the cream and just before serving add the lemon juice and brown shrimp.
4. Turn the cod portions and fry them for a further 4 minutes. Remove from the pans and drain on kitchen towel.
5. Place the cod on the plates, followed by a spoon of the peas and spinach, then add a good spoon of sauce.