25g celery salt
10g white pepper
5g black pepper
25g smoked paprika
75ml vegetable oil
150g Essential Cuisine Asian Miso Base
3kg whole chicken wings
10g sea salt
300g golden caster sugar
50ml fresh lime juice
30g white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
100g granny smith apple, cut into
1. Preheat an oven to 200°c
2. Mix the dry spies and half the Essential Cuisine Miso Base. Pour over the wings and toss to coat evenly. Lay the wings on a baking sheets in a single layer and season with salt. Place in the oven a cook for 45 minutes.
3. In the meantime, add the sugar and water in a small saucepan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Once dissolved turn up the heat and boil until you’ve got an amber caramel colour. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the butter, remaining Essential Cuisine Asian Miso Base and lime juice. Set caramel aside until the chicken is cooked.
5. When the chicken is cooked, pour over the caramel and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Place in serving dish and garnish with the apples.