- Mix the orange juice, zest, soy sauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, Essential Cuisine Asian Master Base and the sugar in a pan and heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour over the duck breasts and marinade in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Remove from the marinade and set the remaining marinade aside
- Heat the orange slices in a pan. Add the Essential Cuisine Signature Chicken Stock Reduction, water, the Asian Aromatic Base and the left over marinade. Bring to the boil and thicken with the cornflour. Add the chopped coriander. Set aside and keep warm.
- Pan fry the duck breast skin side down for 4-5 minutes until the skin starts to render down and crisp. Turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Keep cooking and turning every 2 minutes until the breast is cooked.
- Serve with the warm sauce, sticky rice and a Chinese vegetable salad