- Wrap the carrots mixed the garlic, a little olive oil and half the Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix in tin foil. Roast in the oven 180C for about 40 minutes until soft. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Puree the carrots with the chickpeas, garlic, cumin, about 50ml of the chickpea water, 2ml lemon juice, 10ml olive oil. Season to taste.
- In a dry pan, toast the cumin seeds. Sift the flour with the turmeric and Essential Cuisine South Indian Style Seasoning. Add the water and remaining oil to form a thin pouring batter. Fold in the cumin seeds.
- Mix the remaining Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix into 500ml water. Bring to the boil. Add the peas, cook for 2 minutes then strain, refresh under cold water and pat dry. Thinly slice or shred the cucumber and courgette. ¼ the radishes. Toss all the vegetables together in a bowl with the remaining lemon juice and olive oil. Season and set aside.
- In a pancake pan, pour a little of the batter, swirling the pan to cover completely. Try to get these as thin as possible. Cook for 90 seconds, then flip over when golden brown. Cook for a further 30-60 seconds until golden brown, but still flexible.
- Spread a little of the hummus onto each pancake, scatter over the mixed vegetables, salad and coriander. Wrap or roll as desired. Serve with a little extra olive oil and salt and pepper