- Dry the fish thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Marinade the fish evenly with the seasoning, squeeze over the lime juice, allow to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with the seasoning, baking powder and coriander, season to taste.
- Bring to a thick batter by adding the water, beat well to aerate the mix.
- Heat a deep fat fryer or karahi with enough rapeseed oil to cover the fish to 190 degrees C.
- Dip the fish pieces into the batter, one by one and place carefully into the hot oil.
- Leave to cook, turning occasionally. When crisp, golden brown and piping hot in the centre, remove and dry on kitchen paper.
- Serve with lemon wedges and salad.